Big Ideas Challenge
This is a callout for BIG IDEAS.
Is there a problem you’re itching to solve?
A product or solution you’re looking to get to market?
Or perhaps you want to make the world a better place.
Enterprize Tasmania presents the 2020 Big Ideas Challenge! A two-day bootcamp for you and your idea.
Launceston Thursday 19th - Friday 20th March
Burnie Thursday 2nd - Friday 3rd April
Awards night Launceston, Friday 29th May
Entry criteria & categories:
- Your idea addresses a genuine problem.
- The solution possesses a degree of innovation.
- The individual or team can deliver the product/service/solution.
- There is a sizable potential (accessible) market for your solution.
- The solution possesses a degree of scalability.
Ideas that have the potential to become successful businesses. If your idea is about making money, then this is the category for you.
Ideas that will make a difference. It might be tackling the climate crisis, a social or environmental issue or taking action in any other way that helps vulnerable people who need it. If your idea can generate income whilst doing so, even better.
We’re looking for ideas that involve the innovative application of Internet of Things devices and technology (including the LoRa network) in tackling challenges in areas such as Industrial, Agriculture, Transport, Healthcare, Retail, Home, City and Lifestyle. While tech is important, entrants in this category should also consider the commercial potential of their idea.
Whack these dates in your diary right now:
- Deadline to enter: 5pm, Friday 28th February.
- Participants notified: By Tuesday 10th March.
- Launceston Bootcamp Days: Thursday 19th - Friday 20th March.
- Burnie Bootcamp Days: Thursday 2nd - Friday 3rd April.
- Pitch Final & Awards Night: Friday 29th May.
Registrations close 5pm Friday 28 February.