Born Global Incubator
After the success of the pilot incubator program in 2018, the Enterprize team is excited to be delivering the Born Global Incubator from 2020!
Using global best practice methods and subject matter experts we’ll be taking startup founders through their paces to get from idea to market in 14 weeks.
Enterprize’s Born Global Incubator Program has been designed to help early-stage startup founders succeed. Participants selected for the program will conclude with either a:
- Minimum viable product (MVP).
- Pilot project.
- Product or service ready for market.
We help you achieve this by providing:
- Educational workshops (using global best practice methods).
- Access to experienced mentors and guest speakers.
- Industry connections.
- Networking events.
Successful applicants are usually very early stage startups: businesses or potential businesses with a repeatable and scalable product or service (that don't rely on human resources to scale) and an unknown or untested business model.
Application to the Program
Anyone with a startup idea for a new service or product can apply. Complete the registration form via this link: Register for the Incubator Program. Applicants will then be shortlisted (based on their idea meeting the startup definition), and an interview process will take place, where shortlisted applicants will pitch their idea to the Enterprize team.
Registrations close 5pm Friday 28 February 2020.
- Information Session 6pm, Tuesday 18 February.
- Information Session 6pm, Wednesday 26 February.
- Registrations close at 5pm, Friday 28 February.
- Applicant Interviews by 6pm, Tuesday 3 March.
- Successful Applicants Notified 5pm, Friday 6 March.
- Incubator Teams Announced 10am, Tuesday 10 March.
- Program Commences 6pm, Monday 16 March.
- Pitch Night 6pm, Monday 29 June.