Born Global Incubator
We're always looking for Tasmanian Innovators
Applications now open!Apply Now!
You’re a problem solver.
You never think “I wish someone would fix that”, instead, you come up with the solution yourself.
9-5 doesn’t work for you, you crave a different life.
Welcome to the Enterprize Born Global Incubator.
Throw away the boring business plan, skip the bank loan, and unenrol from the MBA. We use world's best practice lean startup methodology, with tested and proven methods, to get you on the road to success, fast.
The program is not for the faint of heart – the selection process is rigorous, the 12 week course is demanding, and graduating includes pitching your idea to a 30,000 strong digital audience. But if you’re the founder of an innovative, high growth potential business, there’s no better place to start.
The Born Global Incubator will run twice in 2023, with participation including:
- Weekly workshops (mandatory attendance) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4:30-6pm, some online and some in person (Hobart or Launceston)
- Self guided online learning and workshop preparation (Approx 1 hour per week)
- 30 minutes of mentoring weekly with an expert dedicated to your startup (begins in week 6)
- Networking opportunities with world class guest speakers and content experts
- Access to Enterprize’s collaborative workspaces in both Hobart and Launceston
- An invitation to join Enterprize’s exclusive Alumni Network upon graduating the program
- A professionally produced video of your pitch upon graduating the program
We expect it takes approximately 6-8 hours per week to get the most out of participating in the Born Global Incubator. As above, most of this time is self guided and the work can mostly be done whenever suits you best.
2023 Program Timelines*
Applications Open: 1st November 2022
Applications Close: 5th February 2023
Participants selected: Week of 13th February 2023
Program Dates: 7th March - 22nd June 2023
Demo Day: 22nd June 2023
Compulsory in person dates (shared between Hobart and Launceston):
22nd June (Demo Day - all day commitment)
Applications Open: 1st May 2023
Applications Close: 16th July 2023
Participants Selected: Week of 24th July 2023
Program Dates: 15th August - 23rd November 2023
Demo Day: 23rd November
In person dates to be confirmed.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your application, otherwise we look forward to seeing your application!
*Program timelines and dates subject to change.