Born Global Incubator
Were always looking for Tasmanian Innovators
Expressions of Interest are open year-round.Let me know when to apply!
You’re a problem solver.
You never think “I wish someone would fix that”, instead, you come up with the solution yourself.
9-5 doesn’t work for you, you crave a different life.
Welcome to the Enterprize Born Global Incubator.
Throw away the boring business plan, skip the bank loan, and unenrol from the MBA. We use world's best practice lean startup methodology, with tested and proven methods, to get you on the road to success, fast.
The program is not for the faint of heart – the selection process is rigorous, the 12 week course is demanding, and graduating includes pitching your idea to a 30,000 strong digital audience. But if you’re the founder of an innovative, high growth potential business, there’s no better place to start.
The Born Global Incubator will run twice in 2022, with participation including:
- Weekly workshops (mandatory attendance) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4:30-6pm, some online and some in-person
- Self guided online learning and workshop preparation (Approx 1 hour per week)
- 30 minutes of mentoring weekly with an expert dedicated to your startup (begins in week 6)
- Networking opportunities with world class guest speakers and content experts
- Access to Enterprize’s collaborative workspaces in both Hobart and Launceston
- An invitation to join Enterprize’s exclusive Alumni Network upon graduating the program
2022 Program Timelines*
Applications Open: January 17th 2022
Applications Close: March 14th 2022
Participants selected: Week of March 21st 2022
Program Dates: April 4th - June 30th 2022
Demo Day: July 21st 2022
Applications Open: June 6th 2022
Applications Close: July 25th 2022
Participants Selected: Week of August 1st 2022
Program Dates: August 15th - November 10th 2022
Demo Day: December 1st 2022
*Program Timelines subject to change.